Thursday, December 4, 2008

things going through smoothly.. and my xmas wishlist..

5-12-2008 - i received a letter this morning. i was shocked!! its written my chinese name on the envelope(cause not much people know about my chinese name). i opened it and found a letter informed me that i have won a car. (obviously this is some kind of cheat case) however, i asked my staff to call and checked. (its written there i have won a smart car, my dream car..~~) my staff called and confirmed there is no such lucky draw held by them...sigh. but still, it cheer my day.. =D

well, my mood was quite down few days ago as my boss dont keep his promise. i was so angry and just walked out of my office to have my tea break outside.. :P i know its not right but he burn me up when he deny what he promised me before..ARRHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but some how, yesterday he finally gave what he promised me and asked me not to say it out...hehe... proud of myself.. =P

things going through smoothly since i came to guangzhou, not much difficulties although i was in the hospital for a month and was resting at home for 2months.. gosh, 3months not in the office but still not a problem for me at all to get all my things in control.. well done to myself..(my face so thick) haha~~

going to hongkong this sunday, hope to hook up with some guys.. :P and im going to shop till i broke to the world..haha. just love shopping in hongkong before christmas. such a great feel shopping surrounded with christmas atmosphere.. christmas trees here, christmas songs there and christmas sales everywhere..haha~~~

christmas is on the way and its time for me to write my wish list. hope santa noted this and i will see them in my sock on the christmas morning...haha! gosh.. i need to sew a huge huge sock to hang at the fireplace.. wonder why? lets read my wish list first..

a 3G i-phone, a laptop/notebook, and a smart car...!!!

im not greedy right? there are only 3... =P anyone wanna be my santa??

2 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

you so greedy LOL my wish is only a car, a honda will do LOL

Nicholas Rashidee said...

Happy New Year~! ^^