Wednesday, December 31, 2008

my friend asked me to write 2 articles for him last weeks. its been a long i didnt write any articles. well, i managed to finish it and he said very nice. he made me feel like wanna write for him again..hehe

well, since my friend said its nice, let me publish here and share with u guys. =P



IF ONLY I HAD A TIME-MACHINE

I was standing still in front of her; a dead woman, who was once my beloved; who was once sacrificed a lot to me; who was once I deeply hurt. I was kept on standing and staring at her. It was cold but I kept on standing still. I mumbled to myself, “If only I had a time-machine…”

“Please marry me.” I said to her. A French kiss besides the road and passerby were looking at us. They smiled and walked away. It was Valentine day. She was holding the roses I gave to her, with her head laying on my shoulder; I was holding her on her waist, hugging her gently. We were slowly walking down the street, towards our home sweet home.

I first met her besides the lake. She was standing there for quite some time. I was jogging until I saw her. I stopped and looked at her. I don’t know why but I just stopped and looking at her. We were standing there for quite some time, until she turned to me and smiled. I saw an angel.

We attached and soon we got married. But we were not blessed. I was born in a wealthy family. My parents were against our marriage because she was an orphan. And at that time, I had a fiancée. I felt sorry for my fiancée but I love my wife. I ran away from my family, thousand miles away from them with my newly-wed wife. We were living happily. But soon, we were out of money. And worse, I failed to be employed. I was so down that time.

One day, my wife handed me some cash. She told me that she was working part-time at a restaurant. I was so touched but felt useless at the same time. Every night, my wife will go to work. Soon, I doubt that there was something behind the story which my wife was hiding from me. She was only working at night and her salary was quite a lot.

One night, I followed her without her noticed. She walked to a motel and met a guy there. Then they went into the room. I followed to the room and took a peep at the window. To my surprise, they were having sex! I was so upset but I controlled myself and waited them. To my surprise again, I saw the man gave my wife some cash before they left.

I was so confusing. My wife sacrificed her body just to let me survived. I was deeply down. I cried. I went to a pub and got myself drunk. A lady approached me and I brought her back to my house.

Suddenly, the door opened and my wife saw us on the bed. She was shocked and ran away. I chased after her. A car came and knocked her down when she was running across the road.

There were a lot of couples walking along the road while she was lying in the pool of blood. Red roses were everywhere. It was Valentine day.




THE MOST PRECIOUS THING IN MY LIFE

I was lying on the ground, at the garden in a hospital, looking at the sky. There were children playing nearby happily. Soon, an uncle approached them. The uncle was smiling at them and guided the children into the building. The children were the patients and they were staying at the same floor as me.

I was looking at the uncle and tears were starting to drop from my eyes. I took out a watch and was staring at it. “Uncle, I miss you so much. How are you up there?” I mumbled to the watch.

“Uncle, look at this watch! It is so nice. How nice if I can have it as my birthday present. Please, can I?” I and my uncle were on the way to the car. We went for a movie and I saw the watch in a shop. “No, I just bought a bag for you.” My uncle was pulling me, trying to stop me from entering the shop. “Then, can I have it as my Christmas present, please? Christmas is around the corner. Please.” I was begging my uncle. “Well, as I remember, it is only October. There are two months to go before Christmas,” said my uncle coldly to me while pushing me into the car.

I was so angry. I didn’t speak to my uncle and ignored him for the next whole month. Whenever he tried to approach me, I will walk away. I even had my dinner in my room, just to avoid him. Soon, he was busy with his work and I seldom see him. He was always busy before Christmas.

On Christmas Eve, my dad came and picked me up after I finished movie with my friends. But we were not going back to my house but hospital. My dad took me into a room and I saw my uncle was lying there. “Your uncle got hit by a car when he was crossing the road. Doctor said that he won’t be able to celebrate Christmas with us tomorrow,” my dad said to me with his tears dropping.

I hold my uncle’s hand tightly. My uncle awoke and smiled to me when he saw me. He asked the nurse to bring him the box which he was holding when he was admitted to the hospital. He then gave me the box and said to me, “Merry Christmas.” I opened the box and saw the watch.

I got robbed few days ago. I remember I fought with him when he tried to snatch the watch. He then stabbed me with knife and ran away. My dad told me that I was holding the watch tightly when I got admitted. He lectured me for being so stupid to fight with the robber. I smiled and said to my dad, “It is the most precious thing in my life.”




ya, these 2 titles. sounds a little kiddy but hope u guys enjoy it... ciao~~

3 comments:

JD Cole said...

nice write-up =)

gorgeousjames said...

thanks JD... =D

Unknown said...

get in touch the silverfish.com.my