Tuesday, November 18, 2008

19-11-2008 - in Guangzhou again..

15-11-2008 arrived at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport. not much changing in the airport. still, i got a warm smile from my driver like everytime i arrived at guangzhou. he took my luggage up to the car and said: "欢迎回来,jam-ssy."(welcome back, james) "how are you? u recovered?"he continued. "ya, i have recovered. but of cause, i need to take good care of myself." i replied, same like what i have been replied to more than hundreds people who asked me that question. sometimes im wondering, do they really care about me? or it just a kind of manners?

arrived at my hostel, it was clean and everything's at the same place since i left. i smiled. and thats why i treat him lunch after that, i know he is the one who keep everything clean. thank you, dicky. i straight away went to the office after i unpack my luggage. there is no one there in my department. i opened the door and stood for a while. i still remember how was my staff were chatting and laughing there. and they all ran back to their seats when they saw me stood at the door. but now its empty. i smiled again. i on the light, unpack my documents, switched on my laptop. and spent a few moments staring at the screen. i took 2 months unpay leaves and back to malaysia after my operations. and now im here again in my office and was wondering what is waiting for me.

that night, my god-bro forced me out to the club and we left at 1something in the morning. not much gorgeous girls and boys there and they had old songs. but some how they managed to make the crowd high with great performances. not bad after all...

and here i am, at the office typing this journal, in a corner of guangzhou, at the southern china. still need to re-categories the new job my boss past to me on monday. i wont do this if it was last time but now, i will.. because i have decided everything. yes, everything...

No comments: