Monday, March 9, 2009

at last - a new post after 45days

its been 45 days.. was very very lazy to post lately.. after i read Willy's post, suddenly i feel like wanna put my work away and spend some time on my blog.. =D (luckily my boss is away...)

23rd Jan 09 - back to my lovely KL from guangzhou. its lovely not because it is lovely, but its because my lovely as my family and friends are here.. arrrhhh, finally back after 3months away. when i arrived and my dog saw me, i expected she will run to me and lick me at the first second but i was so disappointed. she spent 5seconds staring at me like a stranger!!!!!!! what a dog!! i ended it up by putting her on a tall chair(she afraids of height) im a bad owner huh?

I spent 17days in malaysia for CNY. seems quite long right? but i ended up gone back to penang and stayed in KL for the rest of the day. planned to go to SG, then a friend in SG asked me:"why u so cheap? come to SG and have sex then back with HIV?" and he managed to stop me going to SG. was quite boring but manged to met up a lot of my friends..

10th Feb 09 - came to guangzhou again... has been almost a month. nothing much happened but last week, i felt uncomfortable on my right lung. i was so scare, thought im going to get pneumothorax again(i got pneumothorax on my left lung) but the doctors said im fine... some how, my mum and sis forced me to go for chinese medication and im going tomorrow. nothing to lose anyway...

oh yes, wednesday im going to HK. sorry for not upload any pics which i took in barcelona as i have left them in my malaysia pc...

cheers...

4 comments:

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

james, really a soh hai doggie LOL can't even recognize her own master... give it to me lar LOL

Cedric Ang said...

James, really hope that you are doing well, okay?

gorgeousjames said...

to willy - ya, so SH(soh hai) but give her to u...nah, i prefer to torture her by myself..haha

to cedric - yes, im fine thank u.. dont worry about me =D

Cedric Ang said...

i wasn't really worry about you.

Was just worried about the blog.